- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting – 2020
October 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 2020
Please be advised that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of North Queensland Wildlife Care Inc will be held on Sunday 25th October 2020 at 10am. All Management Committee positions will be vacant and nominations for these positions are now open.
All nominations for Management Committee positions must be emailed or posted and reach the Secretary by 5pm on Friday 16th October 2020.
- PO Box 1446, Aitkenvale Q 4814
How do I apply for a Management Committee position?
Nominations are now CLOSED
- You must be a financial member of North Queensland Wildlife Care Inc.
- You must be nominated by 2 other financial members of NQWC on the designated nomination form.
- This form must be signed by all parties and sent to the Secretary by email, post or hand delivered by the close of nominations on Friday 16th October 2020.
- If you are nominated for a Management Committee position, you may be required to address the AGM and explain how your experience addresses the role and how you will add value to the Committee. Please have something prepared in advance.
I cannot attend the AGM, how can I vote for any resolutions or management committee positions?
- You can assign your voting rights to another financial member on the designated Appointment of Proxy form. Your appointed proxy can vote on your behalf or the Secretary may vote on your behalf.
- The Appointment of Proxy form must be emailed or delivered to the Secretary before the start of the meeting.
Due to COVID restrictions at this time, the AGM will be held outdoors at the Centre as we are unable to have more than 20 people in the Centre.
If you are unable to attend, please consider appointing a proxy to vote on your behalf. Please email the secretary (below) to find out how.
We will not be using digital technology (skype etc) to conduct this meeting.